ALPHA 5' Locker: METHOD OF ENTRY & MARKSMANSHIP
5' container (QUADCON), custom fabricated to anchor a tactical training rig with internal modifications supporting special operations accessories.
- 2 Breaching Doors (1 Explosive/Shotgun
/Thermal Lance and 1 Mechanical)
- 8 Shaped holes in walls for shooting targets outside
- Ballistic walls, allowing for shooting inside the locker
- Adjustable Window, with glass that can be modified
- Block window with stairs
- Unease floor attachment
- Non-Slip Roof
- Roof Hatch
The combination of physical training and tactical training simulates combat and creates a training environment that will increase operational readiness.
- Custom design build
- Powder coated
- Commercial construction grade welding
- 50 years of steelwork fabrication
1 - BATS Pro Breaching Door
- Shotgun Breaching Training on hinges & locks
- Explosive breaching training
- Pushing charges
- C charges on lock area
- Thermal breaching
- Cutting machine breaching
Marksmanship is a fundamental element to the Alpha Locker and to the training of the tactical athlete. The Alpha Locker enables marksmanship training from rooftops and other tactical apertures.